Taxi Services and Road Traffic Law
In addition to advising taxi and private hire operators as to their obligations under the relevant licensing regime, Pellys Transport and Regulatory Law also advise and represent private individuals in respect of a wide range of road traffic offences, including:
- Driving whilst using a mobile phone
- Drink driving
- Drunk in charge of a vehicle
- Driving without a valid licence and/or without the necessary vocational entitlement to drive
- Driving with no insurance
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Careless or dangerous driving
- Causing death by careless or dangerous driving.
If you are facing the prospect of being prosecuted or have been charged with one of the above offences, it can be a very difficult and stressful time, and without the correct representation, your professional livelihood could be put at risk. Call Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law on 01279 818280 to see how we might be able to help you.