Haulage Operators Compliance Risk Score
If you are running an haulage or logistics operation using HGV’s then ask yourself the following questions;
- Do you know about the DVSA’s Operator’s Compliance Risk Scoring – the so called traffic light system?
- Do you know what your OCRS is?
- Do you know how your OCRS can be affected by prohibitions, M.O.T. failures, criminal convictions and Public Inquiries?
- Do you know about ‘Earned Recognition’ and what is needed to be eligible?
- Do you know how to deal with the graduated fixed penalty regime?
- Do you know how the issue of graduated fixed penalties could affect your business?
- Do you know what action to take if a prohibition is issued and you consider that it was or was not appropriately issued?
If you are unsure of any of the answers then it is probably time to give Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law a call on 01279 818280 or click here to send us an email. Talk to one of our team and put your mind at rest.