Coach & Bus Transport Operations
Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law has 30 plus years of experience in advising and representing PSV operators. We are one of the leading legal practices in the UK for transport law. Whatever your concern, whatever the size of your business – be it National, International, or Small PSV, Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law can help.
Here are just some of the areas we can help you with:
- Operator and diver licensing
- Regulatory compliance
- DVSA and police investigations
- Interviews under caution
- Passenger operations and regular services operating under the domestic rules (i.e. non-EC)
- Small PSV, private hire and hackney carriage operations
- Road transport accidents/collisions, incidents involving serious injury and fatalities as well as other police investigations.
- Road traffic prosecutions (speeding, drink driving, careless driving, etc.)
- Road transport prosecutions (drivers’ hours offences, falsifications, and dangerous vehicles, etc.)
- Working time regulations
- Advice and representation at Public Inquiry
- Appeals of Public Inquiry decisions to the Upper Tribunal (formerly the Transport Tribunal)
- Employment law advice – not simply provision of contracts of employment and staff handbooks, but practical advice to help you deal with actual employment problems as they arise.
- Advice and representation in Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Health and Safety compliance advice
- Commercial disputes including advice and representation through the civil courts.