Coach & Bus Operator Health Checks
‘Forewarned is forearmed’. Knowing where your systems and processes may be weakest should be in every Coach and Bus operators KPI’s. One of the key services Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law solicitors can offer your business is an operator health check. If you are concerned about the effectiveness of the systems that you operate or the way in which those systems are recorded then we are the people to help you.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What systems do I have in place for each part of the business?
- Are those systems working effectively and can I be certain that I really know the answer to this question?
- What more could I be doing to make the systems more effective but at the same time faster and more efficient to run and record?
- What changes, if any, am I planning to make to the business (including the number of vehicles being operated at any time)?
- Will any changes that I am planning affect what I need to do in order to ensure continuing compliance with the regulatory framework?
- If the DVSA was to come in, what would they be looking for and am I certain that my systems and records would satisfy the investigating officers?