HGV Legal Retainer
For many years, Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law solicitors have acted for HGV and logistics operators on a Retainer basis. In return for an annual premium, calculated on the basis of the number of vehicles authorised, Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law solicitors cover HGV operators on any claims within the retained services which we offer (Full Terms & Conditions apply).
The Retained services include:
- Advice and representation in connection with police and DVSA investigations, including interviews under caution;
- Advice and representation for criminal prosecutions against both the HGV operator and its drivers;
- Representation and defence of the operator’s rights in hearings before the Traffic Commissioner;
- Representation of the HGV operator in employment disputes;
- Advice and assistance on daily operational issues affecting compliance and the operations carried out under the operator’s licence.
If you are running a logistics/HGV operation and think this could be useful to your business, call us now on 01279 818280 to discuss it further.