Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law Retainer
Value for money and peace of mind
Finding ways to help coach and bus operators fund essential legal services is as much of a challenge for lawyers as it is for passenger transport operators. There are many products on the market but not all of them are fit for purpose. For many years Pellys Transport & Regulatory Law have offered the option of acting for transport operators on a Retainer basis. In return for an annual premium, calculated on the basis of the number of vehicles authorised, we will agree to cover operators on any claim, within the retained services which we offer (full terms and conditions apply).
Retained services include the following:
- Advice an representation in connection with police and DVSA investigations including interviews under caution;
- Advice and representation in criminal prosecutions against both the operator and its drivers;
- Representation and defence of the operator’s rights in hearings before the Traffic Commissioner;
- Representation of the PSV operator in employment disputes; and
- Advice and assistance on daily operational issues affecting compliance and the operations carried out under the operator’s licence.
For further information on this service call us now on 01279 818280 or click here to send us an email.