Passenger Transport Operations
Pellys Transport and Regulatory Law are experts in advising passenger transport operators.
Whatever your concern, whatever your business (National and International operator’s licences, small PSV, private hire or hackney carriage), Pellys Transport and Regulatory Law can help. The list below gives an overview of some of the areas we can help you with:
- Operator and driver licensing.
- General regulatory compliance.
- DVSA investigations.
- Requests for information or assistance from DVSA, the police and/or the Office of the Traffic Commissioner.
- Interviews under caution.
- Regular services and passenger operations under the domestic rules (i.e. non-EC).
- Small PSV, private hire and hackney carriage operations.
- Road traffic accidents/collisions, incidents involving serious injury and fatalities as well as other police investigations.
- Road traffic prosecutions, (speeding, drink driving, careless driving etc.).
- Road transport prosecutions, (drivers’ hours offences, falsifications, dangerous vehicles).
- Working time regulations compliance.
- Advice and representation at Public Inquiry.
- Appeals of Public Inquiry decisions to the Transport Tribunal.
- Employment advice, provision of contracts of employment and staff handbooks.
- Advice and representation in Employment Tribunal proceedings.
- Health & Safety compliance advice.
- Commercial disputes including advice and representation through the Civil Courts.
Call us on 01279 818280 or click here.