Road Traffic Law
In addition to advising road transport operators as to their obligations under the EC and domestic drivers’ hours rules, we also advise and represent private individuals as well as operators and their drivers in respect of a wide range of road traffic offences, including:
- Driving whilst using a mobile telephone.
- Drink driving.
- Drunk in charge.
- Driving without a valid licence and/or without the necessary vocational entitlement to drive.
- Driving with no insurance.
- Driving whilst disqualified.
- Careless or dangerous driving.
- Causing death by careless or dangerous driving.
For help and advice on any of the above call us on 01279 818280 or click here.