Large Goods Vehicle (HGV) Operations
Pellys Transport and Regulatory Law have specialised in advising goods vehicle operators for over 30 years.
We advise operators across the breadth of the road haulage industry, including both hauliers, restricted licence holders and those involved with dangerous goods.
Whatever your concern, whatever your type of road transport business, Pellys Transport and Regulatory Law can help. The list below gives an overview of some of the areas where we can help.
- Operator and driver licensing.
- General regulatory compliance.
- VOSA investigations.
- Requests for information or assistance from VOSA, the police and/or the Office of the Traffic Commissioner.
- Interviews under caution.
- Restricted licence operations.
- Waste disposal and scrap metal operations.
- Road traffic accidents/collisions, incidents involving serious injuries and fatalities, and police investigations.
- Road traffic prosecutions, (speeding, drink driving, careless driving etc.).
- Road transport prosecutions, (drivers’ hours offences, falsifications, dangerous vehicles).
- Working time regulations compliance.
- Advice and representation at Public Inquiry.
- Appeals of Public Inquiry decisions to the Transport Tribunal.
- Employment advice, provision of contracts of employment and staff handbooks.
- Advice and representation in Employment Tribunal proceedings.
- Health & Safety advice.
- Commercial disputes including advice and representation through the Civil Courts.
Call us now on 01279 818280 or click here.